Play without Braces Getting in Your Way
Straightening your teeth is the last thing on your mind. But crooked teeth and bad bites can cause gum disease, create tooth wear, increase risk for tooth injury, trigger chewing difficulties and jaw problems, and cause bad breath. Crooked teeth can also damage your self-esteem for years to come.
Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you; Invisalign Teen® can make it an attribute—and a health benefit. When your teeth are properly aligned, yours gums fit more securely around them, protecting against plaque buildup, gum disease and the host of conditions that accompany dental problems.
Invisalign Teen® was made for your on-the-go lifestyle. You can straighten your teeth without the hassle, and without anyone even knowing you’re doing it. Invisalign Teen® can efficiently correct common dental problems from crooked and protruding teeth to malocclusions, bite problems and tooth gaps without interfering with your life or your confidence.
If you want straighter teeth, a strong bite and a healthier mouth without metal wires and brackets, Invisalign Teen® may be the right option for you. With Invisalign®, you can:
- Align your bite: Our aligners now accommodate use of elastics. More severe bite issues can be effectively corrected.
- Clean your teeth easily and maintain healthy gums: Removable aligners allow teens to brush and floss without obstruction or inconvenience. Since there’s no metal to work around, Invisalign Teen® lessens the chance of plaque retention, gum disease and tooth stains. Invisalign® treatments also come with a cleaning kit, allowing you to easily and quickly clean your aligners.
- Avoid the dentist’s office: Invisalign Teen® treatment requires fewer office visits than regular braces. While some braces patients have to schedule monthly or even bi-monthly checkups, with Invisalign Teen®, you can plan on seeing our office every 6-8 weeks for an evaluation and to pick up your next set of aligners.
- Eat what you want. With other teeth-straightening methods, eating can be annoying and painful. With Invisalign®, you remove the aligners each time you eat. This means you can continue to eat all the foods you love without any restrictions or getting food stuck in your braces.
- Engage in your regular sports and activities. Invisalign® allows you to continue your favorite activities without worrying about damaging your orthodontics or your mouth. Simply remove the aligners as needed. Since teens are more likely to lose or break their aligners, Invisalign Teen® has up to 6 free replacements for broken or lost aligners.
Invisalign® is comfortable, convenient, affordable and fast.
What to Expect from Your Invisalign Teen® Treatment
Invisalign® is made of smooth, comfortable and nearly invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Its durable plastic gently and gradually shifts your teeth into place—often with less pain than regular braces.
Invisalign® requires a new set of pre-molded, ready-to-wear aligners approximately every 2 weeks until your treatment is complete. Treatment time is comparable and in many cases less than that of traditional braces, with an average course taking from 5 months to 1 year. We recommend wearing your Invisalign® retainers between 20 and 22 hours per day, removing them when necessary for cleaning, eating, sports and other activities.
Is Invisalign Teen® Right For Me?
Thousands of teens have avoided unsightly braces and the inconveniences that accompany them in favor of Invisalign Teen®. To learn more about these effective, invisible braces and whether they could be a good fit for your teeth and your family, call our Fort Collins office today at (970) 223-8425. Our patient liaison will be happy to answer your questions or make an appointment at your request. You can also send a contact request or request an appointment online using the form below.